Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I workout to eat...

SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!! woot!!!!!!! Due to the current severe winter storm, they cancelled school for today before classes ended YESTERDAY (unprecedented...the entire school started cheering lol)

I got up at 7:30 (instead of 5:30- FULL eight hours of sleep! wooooo~). Ate my breakfast of eggs, digested for an hour, and worked out for almost an hour on my elliptical. 400 calories!!! Thats seriously more than what I normally eat for breakfast, so I indulged for lunch and had high calorie sujaebi (korean soup floury stuff lol).

It did make me hungry all day...and tired...took a two hour nap O_O kinda wasted my snow day! hmph!

Dinner = costco frozen orange chicken (mucho calories!!!! again- why I burned so much today...lol).

Philosophy- workout and eat. workout TO eat. yay!!!

Breakfast= 2 eggs, 1/3 cup raw corn, 1/2 cup broccoli, cup of coffee w/ creamer and agave syrup, 1 ginger chew (300 calories)
Lunch = suejaebi w/ 2 small potatoes, one piece of a roll. (400 calories)
Snack = cup of coffee w/ creamer and agave syrup, 1 small potato, few edamame (150 calories)
Dinner = a little over 1 cup rice, 5 pieces of orange chicken, little bits of tofu, korean pancake, and kimchee (550ish calories)
Dessert = cup of coffee w/ creamer and agave syrup, small potato (100 calories)

Total = 1500 calories
Net calories = 1100 calories.

God I gotta study for my AP Physics test and AP Gov & Politics in class essay. Doi didn't even start. Boo for procrastination...i was too busy relaxin! LOL.butttt TWO HOUR DELAYED START TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment